- 26 October, 12:00 – 5:00 pm, West Bays, Harbourfront Centre (235 Queens Quay West, Toronto)
Gap Riot editor Kate Siklosi has set up the Toronto International Festival of Authors’ first ever small press fair. Come shop Gap Riot Press, as well as other excellent Ontario small presses.
- 26 October, 5:00 pm, Studio Theatre, Harbourfront Centre (235 Queens Quay West, Toronto)
Gap Riot Editors Kate Siklosi and Dani Spinosa are on the “Small Press, Big Ideas” Roundtable discussion with other brilliant writers and publishers: rob mclennan, Stuart Ross, and Terese Pierre. More information here. Tickets are $18.
- 16 November, 11:00 am – 4:30 pm, 427 Bloor St West, Toronto
Once again, you can find Gap Riot at the Meet the Presses Indie Literary Market. More information here.
- 28 September, 12:00 – 6:00 pm, 720 Bathurst St, CSI Annex
Your girls have a Gap Riot table at the Toronto Anarchist book fair! Come check us out!
- 17 November, 11:00 – 4:30pm, Trinity St. Paul’s Centre, Toronto
Come see yr girls and buy some books at the Meet the Presses Indie Literary Market!
- 4 May, 7:30 – 9:00pm, University of Ottawa, 60 University Private (Lobby)
Gap Riot Press has a table at the Bizarre Poetry Bazaar, part of the Kanada Koncrete conference. You can also see conference papers by both ya girls and Dani is doing a poetry reading.
- 12 April, 7:00 – 11:00pm
Gap Riot Press launched at The Brandscape in Toronto. You can find our photos here.
- 18 November, 12:00-5:00.
Gap Riot Press has a fierce table at the Indie Literary Market, hosted by Toronto’s Meet the Presses collective.
- 3 August, 6:45pm.
Gap Riot Press’s debut poetry chapbook, Priscila Uppal’s What Linda Said: The Poems, will be on sale in association with the debut of Uppal’s play, What Linda Said, at the Factory Theatre as a part of the SummerWorks Performance Festival. For tickets to the play, click here. For more information, see Uppal’s website here or the play’s own site, www.whatlindasaid.ca.